Brooke A. Jones, Psy.D.
Owner & Clinical Psychologist
- Specialty: Psychological Evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults
- Location: Canton, Stockbridge, Suwanee
- Network: AETNA, BCBS, CIGNA, HUMANA, MEDICAID, TRICARE, MEDICARE, CARESOURCE, COMPSYCH
Dr. Jones is a licensed psychologist specializing in psychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults. Dr. Jones takes pride in offering comprehensive and thorough assessments, considering all areas of functioning, including physical health and environmental/cultural issues that may mimic underlying psychological disorders.
She writes comprehensive and clear reports that offer solid insight and helpful recommendations for individuals with:
- Learning disabilities, incl. Dyslexia
- Cognitive disorders
- Emotional and behavioral disorders
- Personality disorders
- Trauma impacts
Dr. Jones earned her doctorate degree and M.A in Clinical Psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology (Argosy University Atlanta) and completed her undergraduate degree in Psychology at Hampton University in Virginia. In 2009, she completed an APA-approved internship in Chicago, IL, while completing her dissertation. She has also held clinical positions in group practices and taught undergraduate studies in psychology.